[amayausers] Re: Embroidery Mart '05 - Las Vegas

  • From: Eldred J Swapp <ejswapp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:44:54 -0700 (PDT)

Evelyn;

The wife Lucy and I will be there.  We live about sixty miles from Vegas in a
town called Pahrump.  I will contact you off line with a phone # and address.

Joel
Embroidery by Joel
Pahrump, Nevada

Evelyn Runge <erunge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anybody attending the Embroidery Mart in Las Vegas in August? It just so
happens I am bringing my kids that week for their 21st and 22nd birthdays!
Since I'm there, I might as well call it a business trip and go! I see Melco
on the list of exhibitors. If anybody from this list, is planning on being
there, I'd love to put a face with a name.

Evelyn Runge
Express It With Thread
Virginia Beach, VA
cell 757-618-4996