[amayausers.com] Re: Embroidery Machine Insurance

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:26:20 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/80.html

Hi all,
I'm looking at the possibility of setting up my embroidery machine at a
shopping mall for November and December. They require one million dollars of
insurance. I do not have insurance now for several reasons so have no idea how
much it is. I was wondering if anyone would like to share what they pay for
insurance for one machine. Feel free to private message me if you don't want it
post it public.

Thanks