[amayausers] Re: Embroidery Library Last Supper

  • From: Tom D'Auria <lastczar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 15:20:07 -0700 (PDT)

Roland - i agree completely.  i didn't know the hoop had to be moved.  I
haven't even looked at the design and you caught me in the middle of St.
Patty's Day and March Madness which means I'm seeing everything through large
beer goggles.  I'm going to take a look at it tonight..........  nah, tomorrow.
 I think your logic of removing the trims and color changes works but I can't
tackle that today.  I'm staying a safe distance from the machines.

  Happy St. Patricks to all.  Especially somebody named Irish!

  Tom
"Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Tom, your idea of splitting the design has it's merits...
but one flaw could ruin it.
IF the design is traced for the first half, and the hoop has to be
moved...
then after the first design is finished and the second design loaded...
if the hoop gets moved or recentered...bam...the rest of the design
won't line up.
Enough of the design would have to be in the first half to make sure
that everything
fits in the hoop without going over 'hoop limits' or it wouldn't work.
If there is plenty of excess space between the design and hoop limit
area then there
would be no problem...but cut it too close and it won't work.
Something to think about!
Boy, that many color changes and thread changes.....if you had to do
a dozen of them
it would give you carpal tunnel syndrome!

Roland