[amayausers] Re: Embroidery Associations

  • From: "Jack Fuller" <jack@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 13:30:29 -0600

David
I used to belong but didn't find they did anything to warrant the $. Their
eList is nearly non-existant. I bought an embroidery manual from them which
is useful but that cost extra. I get a ton more form this and eLine's list.
I get case lot pricing from my two main suppliers so where is the advantage?
The same goes with EAGL. They are not bad people or a rip off or anything. I
know they would say otherwise and I am sure they have thier supporters. Just
not worth the money in my opinion.
Jack Fuller