[amayausers.com] Re: Embroidering on a polo - HELP

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 06:39:17 UT

This message was posted by flebow on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/937/2.html#000017

I am glad to help.

Your stitch count is not too high nor dense
One layer of a wet laid 2 oz cutaway maybe 2.5 will suffice
This would at least help to eliminate stabilizing as your problem which may lie
elsewhere (digitizing- tensions - tension when hooping) Others may help you
better w these
But at least you know it will not be the stabilizer

Fred

"So you guys have tossed a lot of tips out above but I think I have put
everything out on the table now for you to see what I am doing and my
results...so based on these any suggestions? Going to try some of the settings
Steve and GF have suggested now and Fred look out for an email from me later
today."