[amayausers.com] Re: Embroidering on a polo - HELP

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 13:35:54 UT

This message was posted by GF on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/937.html#000013

Use Fred's suggestions for the stabilizer. After that, sounds like what Juli
offered will get your density issue resolved. My contribution is to set your
Lower Actifeed Settings to this: 45/101/5/4 and you should be fine. I embroider
a lot of pique shirts and this is the setting I find works out really well.
Auto Actifeed should be on (as opposed to standard). If you experience false
bobbin breaks or thread breaks, adjust the top two numbers accordingly and
practice this on your practice piece until you find the right settings because
each machine is a little different. Let me know how you make out.