[amayausers] Embossing and Wholesale Scrubs

  • From: "Ron & Patrice Thompson" <pokeme.embroidery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Amaya Users Group" <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 14:05:34 -0700

We've just purchased a Embossa by Namco to be able to offer more products
besides embroidery.
This is a double shuttle unit that allows you to load or remove a garment
while another is being embossed. It like a large heat press that also uses
air pressure to emboss your design into denim jacket backs or sweatshirts.

My question is, does anyone else on this board offer this and if so where do
you get the special backing it requires (Has some kind of heat activated
glue in the backing)? I've been able to find one supplier that stocks
Bondura in two different weights, but I'd like to find other vendors.

One more thing, any ideas where I can get real wholesale prices on Cherokee
scrubs. I need to order a few hundred sets for a customer.

Thanks ...... Ron Thompson

Poke-Me Embroidery
San Jose, CA

--