[amayausers] Re: EPS file

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 15:41:15 -0400

Here's something I"ve run into...someone on the other end
will 'compress' a file...but still name it '.eps' or .jpg or whatever,
but your computer sees it as a compressed (stuffit, zip, or whatever)
and not
as a real .eps file inside there...
might be worth calling the customer and find out how it was created or
what program it came from!
and if it IS a mac file, I'd be glad to try and change it to what you
need-
I'm all MAC for graphics here...
Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
NO PC or WORD files accepted!
Anything with .doc, .wvm, .txt, is automatically deleted. We have NO
ability to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC
based programs.
Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc.
but not for graphics.
Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed.  ANY sign and
logo work must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand)
without any compression or .eps.
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx