[amayausers.com] Re: EP4

  • From: Steve Cohen <steve20832@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 12:24:59 -0500

The EP4 is the same machine as a Janome MB4. Keep in mind this is a 4 needle
machine that can not do caps. If you are looking for more than 4 colors or want
to do the front of caps, I would look at the Brother PR-600 or PR-620 which can
do 6 colors.

From: nehmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers.com] EP4
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 11:32:13 -0500

Does anyone on this list have this machine?  If so, what do you think about it.
 I currently have two Brother/Babylock six needle machines and along with
everything else I do they are working out great for me.  But, on occasion, I
would like to do a bigger jacketback design than my machine allows.  It seems
that the EP4 will do that.  Also, I'd like a little bit bigger hat area as
well.  So, I don't want to spend too much as these are just "desired" add-ons.
If you have this machine what problems have you had and do you think it would
be worth adding to my shop?

Kathy