[amayausers] Re: EP1 B set up-off topic

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 08:02:22 -0800

Barbara,

Are you running ENS and AMAYA OS on the same computer?  It seems like I
tried that once and both softwares wouldn't run at the same time.  I don't
know much about EP1's but I run my DS and ENS on one computer for my EMT's
and run OS on different computer.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx