[amayausers.com] Re: EMB file extension

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 16:35:05 UT

This message was posted by Maggie21 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/441.html

Hi everyone,

I received a disk from a client with designs that has an .EMB file extension on
it.  I am not able to open it using the Amaya software.  Does anyone know what
this extension is?  Is it an embroidery file?  Any ideas on how to open it and
then saved so that we can work with it.  I can't open it at all.  I would
really appreciate any insight you may have.

Maggie