[amayausers.com] Re: ED, hurricane party?

  • From: "Debbie Garifi" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 12:27:07 -0700

Hey Ed, why don't you get far away from that weather for a few days and come
to California instead!!
It will almost be like staying in a resort, we have a nice pool, Jacuzzi,
big Bar-b-que, my husband makes the best drinks and we even have the cute
little umbrella's for them!! Your wife will love them too. Plenty of lounge
chairs & pool toys. I promise to only have you work part-time with my
machines & I.
Take a minute or two to think about it.......
A good friend of ours, son is a freshman at Tulane and he flew back here
Thursday night because of the evacuations going on.
Well wherever you decide to go, I hope your new home is also safe.
Take Care.
Debbie Garifi
Design Wizard Embroidery