[amayausers.com] Re: ED, hurricane party?

  • From: "curtis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <curtis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 19:19:51 -0400

Ed:

I am so glad everything is ok and safe.
I appreciate your coming up this way and tuning up my 2 machines.  They are
running awesomely right now.
Folks, Ed Drove up from Florida to just north of Birmingham and worked on
my EMT-10T, and my pre-production XT.  He taught me a lot about my
machines, and he was very informative and helpful.  Then he drove back to
Florida on the same day.  It was a long day for him and his Dad who came
with him.
Thanks again Ed.

Curtis Calfee, owner
Threads of Faith,LLC