[amayausers.com] Re: Dun & Bradstreet

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 07:37:05 UT

This message was posted by integrity on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/67.html

OK, I think they have me hooked on an endless subscription, and everything
costs money and more money.  What am I doing on this ride?  What do I need DNB
for anyways, and what can they do for me?  I think I got a DUNS number under
the ruse that I would be doing some government contracts, and now they want to
clean up my business credit profile.  Any body else really into this roller
coaster, and what have you learned from it?

Quizedly,   :confused:
Dave