[amayausers] Re: Dongle question

  • From: Iris Slack <iris.slack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 15:37:16 +0000

I received a USB dongle for a replacement of a bad parallel dongle.  When you
receive it you get a permanent code (they will call you with it) that you enter
into the software.  Mine didn't work very well, I can't remember the issue, but
they replaced it with a parallel dongle. I think that if you want to replace
your current dongle, if I remember right it costs about $100.