[amayausers.com] Re: Dog Collars

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:10:48 UT

This message was posted by Mary on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/586.html#000001

I have a catalog for Pet Edge. You can go to www.petedge.com
(http://www.petedge.com)
I believe that they sell at wholesale prices.
I would use the standard acti-feed and put it somewhere around 10-20. I did
karate belts and used 20 to embroider those. They were pretty thick. I used a
titanium needle, and it worked perfectly.
Can you tell me where you purchased your wedge needle? I've been searching for
those to use on leather and haven't been able to find any.
Thanks,
Mary