[amayausers] Re: Dog Collars

  • From: Darlene Weber <image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:37:25 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the help!
  Got them done with alot fewer thread breaks!!

  Thanks!
"Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Good afternoon Ed...was wondering if everyone was asleep this
week...hardly any
chatter.
Auto density...auto thread feed...whatever that handy feature is in
the middle of the toolbox column...
where you can go to manual density setting, or auto-and let the
machine fight it out with itself....LOL
Isn't thread feed determined by density?
Probably except for those of us with the 'original' big reds...does
anyone else even know about
'manual' setting? Sounds like all the new ones (and new version of
the programs) push you to
let the machine do all the work and spoil the fun of experimenting.
I was really surprised when we started using the 'auto' setting to
see the huge discrepancy between
the settings we were taught in class (like on hats) and what the
'auto' setting actually would go to as
it sewed. And when it hits the center seam and then comes right back
down again...makes it go
so smooth.
I think the only time I have gone back to 'manual' setting for
density is on christmas stockings where
I didn't want the 'fur' matted down flat.

Roland