[amayausers.com] Re: Does anyone here do crystals?

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 19:04:57 EST

I do! I charge a setting fee for the initial stone placement template based
on how long it takes me to create the template and then charge basically $1
for 10 stones plus a charge for the stones (double cost). The program I use to
make the template gives me a stone count. So for 144 stone design that took
me  30 min to create would be:

$30 setup (one time like digitizing)
$15 design
$10 stones (crystal Czech precision 10ss)

Hope that helps.

Dorothy  Compton, Owner
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Embroidery, Screenprinting, Rhinestones, Vinyl

In a message dated 11/29/2007 6:23:14 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I'm new  to the crystal and metals market and I need to know how to charge.
I know  that the designs are charged by the number of pieces, but I don't
know what  the norm is.  I have the swavorski crystals and metals.

Any help  would be greatly appreciated.

Michele Zimmer
Carefree  Creations
Michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx