[amayausers] Re: Ditizing

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 20:52:46 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/53.html#000004

You can save the design in .dst from Generations.  Then open the design up in
AMAYA OS.  Change your colors to where you want them and then save as an ofm in
OS.  Then every time you need to run this same design you can open it from
AMAYA OS and see the graphic.  The only problem you will have with this is if
you make some adjustments to the design in OS and save as ofm you will not be
able to make any adjustments in Generations.  All of my designs on my OS
computer are saved as ofm files, even the dst's I get from my digitizer I save
as ofm.  As long as I don't convert to wireframe it holds the dst parameters.
Hope this makes sense.