[amayausers] Re: Ditizing

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 02:09:31 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/53.html

Is there anyone on this list that uses Generations for digitizing?  I am having
trouble retaining trim codes when going from gen to either pes or hus.  If I
export to dst, which I have been doing for my other machine, the OS won't give
me an image in the selection list, so I'm not too thrilled about using dst.  I
suppose this wouldn't be a problem with Design Shop, but I don't have it and am
not likely to get in the the foreseeable future.

Juli in Kona