[amayausers] Re: Disposable Computers

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 09:31:34 -0800

I bought an Inspiration 5150 about 1 1/2 years ago with a Pentium 4.  Has a
40 gig HD, 512 MB Ram, 3.3 ghz processor with built in wireless ethernet.  I
got it off the refurbished site for $1200.  I do all my internet and e-mail
on it as well as some graphics.  Its definitely worth the $$$ to get a true
Pentium.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx