[amayausers] Re: Disposable Computers

  • From: "Lora Cameron" <Lcameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 10:25:52 -0600

Mike,
We've had nothing but problems with our Dells...ours are pentiums and all of
them have one problem after another, even mine at home.  You would think we
would learn after 1.  If you don't send it back to Dell within 30 days for a
full refund then you are SOL.

We will never buy another Dell....it's a swear word around here!

Lora Cameron
Sport Products Mfd., Ltd.
4756 Murphy Road
Oregon, WI  53575