[amayausers.com] Re: Direct to Garment Printers

  • From: "Frank Cahoon" <fec3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 20:44:58 -0400

I agree with you.  We decided to go with the Chromablast inks as well.  I
kept asking people that had the direct to garment printers what their
thoughts were and no one could give me a resounding answer as to why they
liked them.  I know I loose the business of people wanting dark colors, but
to tell you the truth the vast majority of the shirts we do are on light
colors.  Anyway I would have to loose a lot of dark shirt business to
justify the cost of getting one of those things.  The Chromablast inks allow
us to print on cotton shirts and be more competitive than we were with
traditional sublimation.

Frank Cahoon
Cahoon's Closet