[amayausers.com] Re: Digitizing of a design that fades from one color to another

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 23:46:30 UT

This message was posted by MJ on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1480.html#000002

Ed, thanks! I have DS Ver 9 (NOT the Pro version, just the regular version).
I've been playing with it some (Effects) but still struggling.

Here's a question I've run into while playing with it. I digitized the outline
using the "complex fill - unafill input mode" because I wanted some splice
lines to separate the sections. It walked me through it with the prompts at the
bottom of the screen, but I accidentally hit enter and ended the fill input
without finishing the splice lines that I wanted. I've searched through
everything to figure out how to add splice lines "after the fact" -- meaning,
I'm no longer in the unafill input mode. Looked through Help menus and can't
find anything about splice lines. Does anyone know how to make splice lines
after the fill object is already done?