[amayausers.com] Re: Digitizing help

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 17:48:34 UT

This message was posted by Gini on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/300.html

I have a large logo for a jacket back that I digitized myself- the first
complicated design I have done.  I am 75% pleased with the results- it sews out
very nicely for the most part. However, the design has a fair amount of
outlining that ends up going overtop of other layers of embroidery- usually 2
colors meet (with a slight overlap) and the outline has to go overtop of both
layers. When it gets to this point in the sewout I get a lot of thread breaks.
I need to babysit through this portion of the design and this extends the
sewout time and plus its a pain. How should this be done? Could someone look at
my design and offer some advice? I will be doing probably 75-100 jacket backs
over the next few months and each takes several hours to sew, so the fewer
thread breaks the better.