[amayausers] Re: Digitizing Question

  • From: "PHYLLIS MCINTIRE" <PMCINTIRE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 09:24:57 -0800

David,
I don't know what package you bought, but when we bought our machine we were
told we had to go to the class for the one week. In our case we had to go to
Los Angeles. That was Melco's r equirement for us and yes there is
digitizing, There is another class you can  take after that which will teach
you the art of digitizing. We really learned alot from our Instructor.
Phyllis
Cricket's Creations
Crescent City, Ca