[amayausers.com] Re: Digitizing

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 17:13:05 UT

This message was posted by Debbie Garifi on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/305.html#000007

I also have Design Shop Pro+ and have taken the 3 day digitizing class. I still
can't get it to work right for me, even to just try and do an edit seems to
take hours only for me to mess it up more. I ultimately have to send it back to
be edited by the digitizer. I do get an ofm file because the digitizer uses
Design Pro+.
I really like that "tip of the day" idea. Too much trial & error, which I find
very time consuming.
Debbie
Design Wizard Embroidery