[amayausers.com] Re: Digitizing

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 00:02:23 UT

This message was posted by Di on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/926.html#000010

I've used Artwork Source several times now and I've never had a problem with
the designs. I think they are very easy to work with and I also like that fact
that I know how much it's going to cost. Sometimes when you get digitizers who
charge by the stitch count, the work is compromised because they are trying to
add as many stitches as possible to make their money. OF COURSE THAT'S NOT TRUE
FOR ALL DIGITIZERS THAT CHARGE BY THE STITCH COUNT.....PLEASE DON'T CHEW ME
OUT!!!  :)  Anyway, I've been very pleased with Artwork Source.