[amayausers.com] Re: Digitizing

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 12:17:52 UT

This message was posted by Redina on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/926.html#000007

Welcome to Julie in Virginia (as opposed to Julie in Kona!)

I have tried several digitizers and have found Artworksource in Washington
State to be my favorite. They are good and fast and easy to work with. I
usually get my design back the next day. The only down side, all designs less
than a full back are $30.00 regardless of the stitch count but you can build
the expense into your quote. My previous digitizers were offshore, I wanted to
find someone here and have been very pleased with their work.