[amayausers.com] Re: Digitizing

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 19:47:24 UT

This message was posted by scot on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/926.html#000002

Hi Julie, I used my first outside digitizer last month and their work was
nothing to write home about. I just started digitizing 2 months ago and I felt
my work is as good or better than theirs. Mind you its not Art work im talking
about, but commercial embroidery and it's pretty easy stuff to learn on. You
can use Auto on a lot of the commercial embroidery, but by hand is more fun and
rewarding.

Scott