[amayausers] Re: Digitizer

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 11:26:12 -0400

Hi Bob:

Your points are all valid (and good stuff as well!) but I think you are
missing Veena's point - this machine does not operate in the same way
traditional embroidery machines do.  Understanding how it works - what it's
strengths are - how accurate it is, and the high speeds and precision it is
capable of can lead to better produced designs that will run exceptionally
well on the Amaya.  The same design that runs great on the Amaya, might just
run OK on other machines out of the box.

Anyhoo, I think we have exausted this topic ;)

John