[amayausers] Re: Digitizer

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 14:54:31 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/17.html#000002

Another reply...

 QUOTE: ----- I digitize most of my designs myself.  Once in a while, I stump
on something and need help.  The previous job I got stumped with a very
difficult client, I got it digitized by Clear Sky and it was not any better
than what I had done.  Most people are used to digitizing for other machines
where they have densities of 3.2 which croaks on my amaya.  In the end, mine
came out better since I had perfected it. Also, I got a hint from roland to use
satin fill instead of column and it came out pretty good.

I do spend quite a bit of time doing it.  Janel Harris from Silver Star
Embroidery does do digitizing for Amaya.  She did a few designs for me.

Even when I help out some one, I do a complete stitch out on my machine to
make sure it runs ok.

Best Regards,
Veena Viswanath -----