[amayausers.com] Re: Digitized Font

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 13:15:49 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/546.html#000007

There are several places on the web to find the 'barbed wire' as a
font...probably under a different name, but I've seen it when searching for
fonts to use in signs. You will have to 'add' it as a TTF font to your
library-and I can't remember how to 'convert' it for digitizing but it's easy
to 'add' other fonts to your list.
freefonts.com, fonts 101, etc. just don't get suckered into 'paying' for a
'free' font-keep searching (google 'free fonts') and you'll find the 'real'
websites to get free fonts you can use.
Then test it before you do the customer job!