[amayausers.com] Re: Digitized Font

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 00:18:37 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/546.html#000004

I too was going to suggest Embroidery Library...I buy from them all the
time...I also have the 3" Barb Wire Font from them and I have used it and it's
great...I have a niece that is a Cowgirl and I have used it for her and a local
Western Store here has an employee that saw it and we used it as a momogram on
some towels for her...we had to buy the 2" letters we needed since my 3"
letters were in PES and we don't know how to make a PES file that we can edit
or change the size of the 3" letters...the towels turned out great...every time
is see where someone suggests Embroidery Library on this site I too want to
suggest them as a good supplier of designs...they are very inexpensive and you
only have to buy what you want and they always have great sales on too...have a
great day and until next time...

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders