[amayausers] Re: Did you buy an existing business or start from scratch?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 14:11:41 UT

This message was posted by Maureen on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/34.html

This is just for casual discussion.  I am finding it difficult to grow my
business while working full time at my 'regular' job, but can't afford to quit
it yet.   So I'm just wondering if people would be willing to share their
stories when they have time:
- Did you start your business from scratch?
- Did you buy or ever consider buying an existing business?
- Are you home-based or do you have a retail space or something else?
- What do you do in addition to embroidery?
- Do you do general embroidery or do you find it's better to really look for a
niche?
I know many veterans on this board have relayed some of this information before.
As always, thanks in advance!