[amayausers.com] Re: Designs and setting for Koozies

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 19:15:09 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/547.html

I got a nice order for Koozies and will probable get another from my other
customer.  My big problem is that I am having waaaayyyyy too many thread breaks
on both designs.  What do I need to do for these designs to stitch out properly
- needle size, digitizing and settings for the Amaya XT like presser foot
height, speed, Actifeed?  What density should the text be?  .4 seems a little
much.

I want to avoid sending these design out if I can avoid it.

Would anyone recommend spraying silicone on the underside of the tear-away
backing?  Or waxed paper?  I think what is happening is that the foam is
closing in on the thread.

I'm anxious to hear from someone who has done a lots of these little money
makers.

Juli in Kona