[amayausers] Re: DesignShop 2005 upgrade problems

  • From: "Ruth Williams" <lrw12761@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 21:59:59 -0700

Jeff,
Thank you Jeff, that makes me feel better. Can you tell me what is in the upgrades that would be an improvment? I guess I am from the old school, if it ain't broken, don't fix it. Are there alot of changes?
Thank you for your come back.
Ruth
L & R Embroidery

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: AthenaAccents@xxxxxxx Reply-To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:10:56 EDT To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [amayausers] DesignShop 2005 upgrade problems

Hi everyone,

We just received our upgrade disk, installed it and encountered so many weird problems I wound up uninstalling DesignShop and reinstalling the original. Designs wouldn't show up on the editing screen when opened from Dakota cd, but the project info was there and it would transfer to Amaya to run (but I couldn't SEE it in DesignShop to edit...) Amaya kept freezing/not responding and hanging at 100% transfer from DesignShop, etc. We go for training next week, so I'll try to explain this more clearly there, but maybe one of you guys can give me some advice. One thing that may or may not have caused a problem, the access codes on the disk were BOTH for DesignShop. Shouldn't one of the codes have been for AmayaOS? Thanks!

   Kim @
   Athena Embroidery Accents