[amayausers] Re: DesignShop

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 05:06:00 -0500

It really depends on how much digitizing you do. If you contract it all out,
then I would go with the regular DesignShop. This will allow you to do
manual digitizing and editing. If you do all of your digitizing in-house,
then I would go with Pro or Pro+. Melco's website has all the features for
each version.

From: "Ron & Patrice Thompson" <pokeme.embroidery@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Amaya Users Group" <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 19:34:01 -0800
OK we purchased 3 Amaya's about 7 months ago but did not purchase DesignShop
as we were using Wilcom at the time.
We're thinking of biting the bullet and purchasing DesignShop now. How much
are the packages and which one do we want? DesignShop Pro or Pro + ?

Ron Thompson
San Jose, CA