[amayausers] Re: DesignShop

  • From: "Susan Davidson" <Sewfly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 21:30:08 -0800

Ron,

I am very happy that I purchased the Pro + when I got my system and =
don't
regret having purchased the +.  Call Haven and have her go over the
differences and compare the features to what you have on your Wilcom --
things you use and don't.  I guess a lot is personal preferences (I like
bells and whistles) and if you think you will ever use them.  Might also
want to ask if you buy the Pro now what are the costs going to be if you
decide that you want the + at a later time.  Is the difference greater =
now
or in the future? =20

Susan Davidson
Sewfly Embroidery