[amayausers.com] Re: Design Shop Freezes on Save

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:14:42 UT

This message was posted by KERRMINATOR on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/410.html#000006

Ok, I had a different tech tell me to try UN-checking "use continuous underlay"
so, I tried it with one of the fonts that had been giving me problems and it
saved fine. YAY :-D The only problem now is small sections of the letters do
not have any underlay under them....Hopefully when I stitch it out, it won't be
noticeable....TBC :-P