[amayausers] Re: Design Sewout

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 13:36:05 -0700

Tara,

Glad to see you got them running good.  Klamath Lake's a pretty big lake and
I would hate to see you guys using the AMAYA as a boat anchor (I thought
about it a few times myself) or maybe one of the barrels in barrel racing :)

By the way how did that R/A Gold Metallic thread work that I sent you a few
months ago?

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx