[amayausers] Re: Design Knock Out - Is there an easy way

  • From: "Lee or Terri Hoover" <lhoover2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 08:59:11 -0600

Roland,

I thought I'd try your tip, however, instructions are not in the online
manual and I do not have a physical manual.  I have V7.00.045 of DS Pro +.
After poking around, finally accomplished your instructions.  Pretty cool.
Thank you.  Now if the online manual would include something - nothing on
"subtract", "combine", "vector", or "convert"

Terri
Embroidery Creations