[amayausers.com] Re: Design Help

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:40:27 EDT

Thank you, Jeff. I have SP3250! Since I have it in ofm I'm going to try to
enlarge it to jacket size....I see test sew outs in my future!

Dorothy  Compton, Owner
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Embroidery, Screenprinting, Rhinestones, Vinyl

In a message dated 9/25/2007 7:32:21 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Dorothy,

I have CD's that have the older and the newer. It looks  like they quit or
re-did the DT1853 in 2003. The last CD set I can find it  on is 2002. I
compare both, and the SP3250 looks like the same design, but  is 2/10's of an
inch difference in size in both Horizontal and Vertical.  If you have the
files in CND or OFM format, there should be no problem  resizing to the
original size.

Jeff Banks