[amayausers] Design Disks

  • From: Barbara Hazelrig-Mirsky <mirrig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 07:00:34 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I purchased a design collection from an individual in Nevada.  I was unable to
view the designs with either of my computers.  I have been told that Win 98 or
older would allow me to view the designs and transfer them to other media.  I
then  puchased a used laptop with Windows 98 for the sole purpose of
transfering these designs to a CD or to a new floppy 3.5' disks.  I'm still
getting the same message - This disk is not formatted.  Any suggestions?