[amayausers] Re: Design Database images

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 15:54:17 -0400

Jeff, I"m downloading it to my Mac...when I have time monday I'll fire it up
and see if my older Adobe will open it and print it and let you know. I only
have b/w printer but if it works I have a printshop I use (they printed the
font file for me) and have them do it in color.
Let you know how it comes out!
Roland