[amayausers] Re: Design Database images

  • From: "image embriodery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 17:53:09 -0400

Re: [amayausers] Design Database imagesMelco should have provided that printout!
I printed out the entire alphabet section! Well actually my husband did.
That is very useful.
Let me know if you figure out how to print all.
Thanks,

LuAnn
    From: "image embriodery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
    Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:59:23 -0400
    To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Subject: [amayausers] Design Database images

      Is there a print out available anywhere for the designs that are in the
Design Database in my Amaya software?
      It is such a pain to scroll through the designs to find something and
then not being able to find it again? UGH!!!
      Help please!
      Thanks...
      LuAnn @ Image Embroidery