[amayausers] Re: Design Database images

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 15:21:58 -0400

Is there a chance that those designs are in a pdf file like the fonts? We
opened up the font database and did a 'color' print of every font on a
single page-next step is to do a sample sewout for each page. Have the pages
in 'sheet protectors' in two notebooks-so the sewouts would be with them for
instant comparison-also to show large and small sizes.
If the designs are included in a pdf file then you could print them and make
your own catalog.
Jeff....you in here? What's the chance those designs are printable?
Roland

From: "Lee or Terri Hoover" <lhoover2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:59:25 -0500
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amayausers] Re: Design Database images

LuAnn,

I¹m definitely with you on a catalog/print of those designs would be great.
I¹d planned on doing just that, however, 1) ­ I haven¹t figured out how to
do a ³print all², and 2)  ­ haven¹t had the time.

Terri

From: "image embriodery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:59:23 -0400
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amayausers] Design Database images

Is there a print out available anywhere for the designs that are in the
Design Database in my Amaya software?
It is such a pain to scroll through the designs to find something and then
not being able to find it again? UGH!!!
Help please!
Thanks...
LuAnn @ Image Embroidery