[amayausers] Re: Design Database images

  • From: "image embriodery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:03:09 -0400

Re: [amayausers] Design Database imagesYes, I got the Dakota book.
I am talking about the separate designs that are accessed through "design
database".
Go to File...click on "Load from design database".
Are these images available in print??
Thanks..
LuAnn
    From: "image embriodery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
    Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:59:23 -0400
    To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Subject: [amayausers] Design Database images

    Is there a print out available anywhere for the designs that are in the
Design Database in my Amaya software?
    It is such a pain to scroll through the designs to find something and then
not being able to find it again? UGH!!!
    Help please!
    Thanks...
    LuAnn @ Image Embroidery