[amayausers.com] Re: Demo Version Question_using Splice tool

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 04:58:42 UT

This message was posted by Pascale on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/366.html

Hi,  I am playing around with the DEMO version of DesignShop Pro + and have not
figured out how to use the splice tool (at least, I think that's the tool I
need).  It doesn't seem to be activated...  Using the letter C in GALLERY font,
I would like to "splice" the left vertical column so that is sews out in a
regualr fill stitch type & in a separate color than the rest of the letter
(satin fill).  How do I go about doing this?  I also have questions on how to
do radial fills and jagged edges.  Any help would be greatly appreciated in
helping me determine if this is the software for me!  Thanks, Pascale