[amayausers.com] Re: Dakota Design Question

  • From: "r.rinehartsr" <drader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 19:34:13 -0500

Vegas,
I don't know if I would call them bad designs, but many of their older designs
do this to me as well.  Yet, their newer designs are very good.  I basically
don't like designs with a lot of outlines, especially when they are black or
not the same color of the fill.  When I digitize I always keep the outline
color the same as the fill.  But, I have had to edit my share of Dakota designs
as well.
Debbie Rinehart
Deb'z-N-Stitches